Special sensor for basic detection problems
- Specialized on simple testing problems requiring a single sensor
- Delayed signal output capabilites
- Clear bar graph display of signal
EDDYSENSOR is a very basic eddy current sensor that steps in when other sensors such as proximity switches and light barriers fail to do the job. To mention just a few applications:
- When annealing, EDDYSENSOR detects cracks in material entering an annealing unit to prevent unwanted gas flow.
- In mantling processes, it detects the joints connecting the individual tubes under the mantling for cutting.
- In strip galvanizing, it locates the butt welds linking the sheet metal strips.